History of our firm
Anderson Memorials, formerly known as AP Anderson & Sons ,was started in Wanganui in 1914 by AP (Andrew) Anderson.
Today the family business is managed by his great-grandson Tony Anderson.
Anderson Memorials now has three offices located in Wanganui, Palmerston North & Feilding. We are also available for work to the surrounding districts & areas throughout New Zealand.
Product knowledge, customer service & the ability to meet our customer needs are top priority amongst the staff at Anderson Memorials.
Our family business is a foundation member of the New Zealand Master Monumental Masons Association (NZMMMA) which was established in 1945. This association maintains the high standards of the industry & carefully monitors its members for quality & customer care.
AP Anderson & Sons, Monumental Masons - 1930. From left: George Ealam, N Anderson, AP Anderson - founder, Jack Check